Tattoo Design

A tattoo is made by inserting indelible ink into the dermis layer of the skin to change the pigment. Tattoos on humans are a type of body modification, and tattoos ...

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Selected Works from the Art Institute of Chicago












Artists/Titles From Top to Bottom:

Correggio: Virgin and Child with the Young Saint John the Baptist
Hubert Robert: The Fountains
Alexei Alexevich Morgunov: Title Unknown
Fernand Lungren: The Café
Paul Delvaux: The Awakening of the Forest
Peter Doig: Gasthof zur Muldentalsperre
O. Lewis Gugleimi: The River
Joan Miró: Personages with Star
Ed Paschke: Caliente
Joseph Stella: A Vision

Posted by Unknown at 3:00 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: "Art Institute of Chicago", Art, artwork

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • "Scissors"
    Yes! 1 always need this vector scissors for couponing graphics`n stuff. 1 AI : 200 KB Download
  • Escape Into Chris - Entry 5
    Sketch by Chris Al-Aswad March 2005, Normal IL “… We exist outside our conversations, with ourselves and with others, we are part of the sil...
  • New Issue of Escape into Life
    I've been busy editing the online arts journal, Escape into Life , and so I apologize for the brief hiatus since my last post . . . The ...
  • Bang!
    Sunday - Coffee and Cake weekly musings, articles and mostly babble... HandmadeSpark NEW FEATURE POST ... My photography feature on Hand...
  • ArdentReverie Handmade Crafts, Accessories And Paintings
    Tuesday - BESTeam Mosaic weekly shoutout to the dedicated workers that like to help other handmade artists... ArdentReverie on Etsy ......
  • Buzzing
    Sunday - Coffee and Cake weekly mommy babble and handmade goings on... Buzzing... Ok... Woo!... Boy have I been a busy bunny, and I wish t...
  • "Monkey icons"
    1 AI : 900 KB http://www.deviantart.com/download/15646105/MONKEY_VECT2005.zip
  • "Credit card logos"
    The vector logos of the most common credit cards. Author unknown. 1 AI : 1,5 MB Download
  • On Poetry
    A poem hovers between the finite and the infinite. It lives in this place between worlds. If it's too much a part of the infinite then ...
  • Descent: Part One
    Flights of grandeur. Flights of poetic inspiration. I’ve depended on flights for so long. The truth is I’ve never wanted to be where I was ...

Archives

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.